Milk Masala powder is a mix of sliced and ground dry fruits, which may be added to milk to make milk tastier, easier to digest and also full of flavour and health benefits.
• Masala milk is a great way of making milk tastier, especially for children who usually fuss about drinking milk.
• Masala milk powder adds to the sweetness and flavour of milk along with good amounts of protein and calcium.
• This is also a great way to sneak in some healthy nuts and saffron along with milk into our diet. The presence of almonds and pistachio in the masala powder helps to enrich the milk with added health benefits like antioxidants, vitamin E and zinc.
• When you want to use the milk masala powder, first warm the milk on a medium flame. Before it starts to boil 3/4 of the way, add the required quantity of powder, stir properly, and add sugar just when the milk starts to boil. Reduce the flame and let it simmer for about one minute. Switch off the flame. Cover the vessel for 3 to 4 minutes and then serve the masala milk.
• You may add milk masala powder to cold milk or use it to flavour milkshakes such as badam milk shakes or kesar doodh.
• Milk masala powder may added to select dessert recipes like kheer, rabdi, etc to impart characteristic flavours of spice and nuts.
Note: Keep it refrigerated to maintain freshness.
No customer reviews for the moment.